Commons - Wikipedi
The commons is the cultural and natural resources accessible to all members of a society, including natural materials such as air, water, and a habitable earth Wikimedia Commons (or simply Commons) is an online repository of free-use images, sounds, other media and JSON files. It is a project of the Wikimedia Foundation The latest Tweets from Wikimedia Commons (@WikiCommons). Part of the @Wikimedia group of projects. It is one of the world's largest collections of freely usable media
Wikipedia Commons on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share your playlists commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page. Non-profit organisation · Education website · Education. After a months-long process with votes from thousands of volunteer editors, Wikimedia Commons.. Common Closure Principle The Wikimedia Commons (cried Commons or Wikicommons an aa) is a store o free content eimages, soond an ither multimedia files. It is a projeck o the Wikimedia Foundation. Files uploaded ti this store can be uised lik locally uploaded files on aa ither projecks on the Wikimedia servers..
(General American) enPR: kŏmʹənz, IPA(key): /ˈkɑmənz/. (Received Pronunciation) enPR: kŏmʹənz, IPA(key): /ˈkɒmənz/. Hyphenation: com‧mons. commons. plural of common. A dining hall, usually at a college or university The purpose of this wiki is to help you learn more about CC and give you a chance to collaborate Upcoming Creative Commons-relevant events around the world: get details, add an event, learn how..
Wikimedia Commons - Wikipedi
- The Wikimedia Commons (also called Wikicommons, or just commons) is a repository of free images, animations, audio, video and other multimedia files. Like Wikiversity, it is a project of the..
- Cooperation Commons Wiki. A wiki for projects of the Cooperation Commons. January 4, 2009
- This wiki is a shared media repository for all of the esports wikis. It is locked to editing for everyone except approved submitters. From Esports Commons Wiki. Jump to: navigation, search
- Wikimedia Commons (or Commons) is a media repository under the umbrella of the Wikimedia Useful links to learn about Commons: * commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Project_scope..
- Identity Commons is open, inclusive, and bottoms-up, community of groups. We provide a simple structures for supporting group and community activities, including mailing list services for groups..
- Civic Commons Wiki. Coordinating Open Technology among Public Agencies. The Civic Commons Wiki is a collaborative encyclopedia documenting best-practices and open standards for file formats..
Wikimedia Commons (@WikiCommons) Twitte
- This is the Apache Wiki for the Apache Commons project and is maintained by the Commons Then send a brief request (including your wiki username) to the Commons dev@ list asking to be added to..
- Skip to content. CUNY Academic Commons Wiki Archive. From CUNY Academic Commons. Here are just a few examples of Digital Humanities work to give a sense of its range
- From Our Commons Wiki. Jump to: navigation, search. Please read the Wikis page to find out more about the ideas about using wikis as a collaborative tool
- From WikiApiary, monitoring Commons Wiki and over 25,500 other wikis. Overview. Name: Commons Wiki. URL: http://solidarity.coop/wiki/Main Page. Description. The commons is the essential form of wealth that we inherit or create together..
- 16 Uploading to Commons from Windows Phone. 17 Wiki Loves Earth 2015. 18 Project status. Instead the trend seems to be towards lesser integration. The Commons app stands separate from..
- Q Commons brings the Q National event experience to your community. Join thousands of participants in cities around the world as we gather to learn and consider how to advance good in our local..
- Photo: Wiki Commons. The Komagata Maru incident involved a Japanese steamship, Komagata Photo: Wiki Commons. Pete Best was also called the 'fifth' person in the world famous band of the..
- Wiki Commons. Wiki Commons
- Welcome to liquipedia commons. the file repository for our esports wikis. This wiki is a centralized repository for all the media files on the Liquipedia wikis, and especially photos
- Define commons. commons synonyms, commons pronunciation, commons translation, English 3. Commons The House of Commons. 4. A tract of land, usually in a centrally located spot, belonging..
- Wikimedia Commons
- What is the abundance we seek in the Commons Abundance Network? From one point of view, it is Needs, Organizational forms, and Resources for Abundance - the aim of this wiki is to provide an..
- Wikimedia Commons - Home Faceboo
- commons - Wiktionar
- Creative Commons wiki navigatio
- Commons - Wikiversit
- Cooperation Commons Wiki » Main/HomePage
- Esports Commons Wiki
- Wikimedia Commons Flick
- Welcome to the Identity Commons Wiki
Civic Commons Wiki
- FrontPage - Commons Wiki
- Sample Projects - CUNY Academic Commons Wiki Archiv
- Our Commons Wiki
- Commons Wiki - WikiApiar
- Talk:Wikimedia Apps/Commons - MediaWik
- Q Commons Bringing the national Q experience to your city
- Wiki Commons - The Hind
Wiki Commons - The Forwar
- Liquipedia Common
- Commons - definition of commons by The Free Dictionar
- Press Contacts - Wikimedia Foundatio
- Wiki Commons Abundance Networ